Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Get a little, give a little

Eric arrived last night in the middle of a game of Quiddler; his plane was only half an hour late. We are sooooo happy to have him near again.

I had a bit of a scare this afternoon, suddenly feeling a deep sore throat and jabbing pain in my right side. My temperature was up a degree for a couple of hours, but it didn't reach 38 C., the point where I am supposed to go to Emergency for antibiotics, so I hope that this was a false alarm and not the beginning of an infection. I am trying to be so careful, but there are germs everywhere, and I am feeling vulnerable again.

On a brighter note, the sun is shining and it feels good to be outside. I am just making brief sorties onto the deck, and not risking a full walk till I know what is going on with my body. I have received Flat Anne, a cardboard cutout doll, from the daughter of a friend in Minnesota. I will be taking Flat Anne around Toronto, photographing her at iconic Toronto sites for a school project, and hope that I can get most of this done this week, while the sun is shining and I am feeling good. i already have a photo of her in front of the house her parents lived in while they were in Toronto, eighteen or so years ago.

3 comments:

Tutee Holly said...

Anne - a big pre-birthday wish - lots of health and happiness!

Luis said...

Anne, you are the best adopted mom ever!

Anonymous said...

A big sunshine hug to you, Anne!

Hoa

My New Boubou

My New Boubou
Boubou with handy pocket

Getting better

Getting better
Wilson and Me

Due to Popular Demand

Due to Popular Demand
I'm a Redhead

I still love my chemotherapy

I still love my chemotherapy
Who needs hair anyway?

I love my chemotherapy

I love my chemotherapy
walking to Princess Margaret